
I've always wanted to watch Prison Break but never had the 100 free hours to watch all 4 seasons. But we signed up for free one month trial of netflix the other day and I decided to give the first episode a try. I would say "big mistake" but I am thrilled that I started. Whenever I have a free second, which isn't very often, I turn it on and watch a few minutes at a time. Which is hard because every episode is intense and it's hard to have to pause it because the baby woke up, or it's time to pick up a child from school. But I knew that going into this endeavor. But I have managed to watch the whole first season in four days. Lots of late nights and interupted episodes, but I did it. And I love it! If you haven't seen this show, you need to. And I am a very happily married lady and I love my husband very much.......but Wentworth Miller.......yes, he is my celebrity freebee. That man is so incredibly smokin hot. I'm obsessed with him right now. Married women are allowed to have crushes on celebrities okay!! Anyway, I may take a little break before I start season 2 just to recover a little and prepare myself for the continuation of the story. I love it. Watch it.

2 comments:
I agree!!!! 100%!!!!!!!
Make sure you also watch the movie they made. It is in between the last episode and explains a lot about the ending. That show is seriously adicting, and at the end I cried...at a tv show! I felt like my friends were gone. ha ha I think it's called "The Final Break." When you get thru all the seasons you're going to feel like you actually lived thru it. The way they made that show makes it feel like it never ends from one episode to the next! Good luck not putting everything on hold to watch it all in one night!
Post a Comment