Merry Christmas! We had so much fun this year with the fam here! The kids got spoiled as usual and it was definately a Toy Story themed Christmas. I made the kids bean bag chairs and matching quilts, separate post to come. I got some sweet new photo editing softwear (hence the new header that I designed) It's super cool and can make custom baby announcements, Christmas cards, invitations to whatever, scrapbook pages, photo books, pretty much anything. I'm super excited about it. The kids got to see Tangled, so darling, and we had jam packed days with the grandparents. Get ready for some friggin awesome embarassing pics. But make sure you scroll to the end cuz the cutest ones are at the end. You. Are. Welcome.
Making sugar cookies with Grandma and PopPop
Notice PopPops One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish pants...his favorite book
Suuuuuper awkward pic
Model it uuuuuuup
The loot
Playing Just Dance 2 for the Wii. One of our new games, sooo fun. We even got my dad to dance to Tick Tock by Kesha...."Now the party don't start til I walk in..."
"Wake up in the mornin feeling like P Diddy. I got my glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city..."
At the movies seeing The Turist
My darling girls! I actually was able to find them matching outfits! There is such a big age gap with them that I can never find matching clothes. But I love these tutus!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those pictures are so cute!! I looks like you guys had a blast! :D
Post a Comment