Heres the recap of our Halloween! Davis was pretty funny wearing dads costume. We carved pupmkins on Sunday night, Davis was so excited to do Toy Story pumpkins....but not so excited to actually have to poke all those holes and cut it out. So mom got to carve three pumpkins!! Yay for super sore elbows and fingers! In case you can't tell, thats Buzz, Woody and Ham
And here's my cute little chicken! We've called her "chicken" since she was born because she had such skinny chicken legs, and the name just stuck. So I thought the costume was fitting.
Davis was Spiderman of course. Grandma got him his costume and he was so excited, he asked if he could wear his costume every day until Halloween.
Rylie chose to be a butterfly
And I was a witch...super last minute costume. I wasn't plannign on dressing up since there were no parties or anything to go to. Until very last minute I found out our neighborhood was doing a trunk or treat. So we went to that.
Liv was eating her candy faster than she was getting it. HE white costume was pretty multicolored by the end of the night
And of course Mario.
The kids had more fun passing out candy than getting candy! They loved having people come to our door. It was a fun night! I love Halloween!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment