I am so proud of Rylie for doing this! She started piano lessons about 4 months ago and is doing great! I remember when I had to do recitals when I was little and I HATED them. They are so terrifying! And she is a pretty shy girl to begin with so this experiance was a first for her. She was very nervous and scared but she played her songs beautifully and hardly made any mistakes. I'm so proud she did it. She had three songs, Up on the Housetop, Jolly Old St. Nicholas and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. So great job Rylie! You did it!! Below is her teacher and my BFF Kristen Alomia. She does such a great job with the kids. She is SOOOO patient with them and that goes a long way with teaching piano. We are so lucky to have her for a teacher!
And Rylies BFF Isabelle, she plays piano too and did so awesome. Love these girls!!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment