Just thought I'd post a few of the latest pictures of Jett. Boy do I love this baby. He makes me so genuinely happy. He never cries, smiles when ever you look at him, loves to cuddle and snuggle, and puts up with a lot of "love" from his brother and sisters. Him and I have a very special bond. He's my little miracle baby and I love every second with him. I get all giddy when he wakes up from his naps because I get to cuddle him.
He's still tiny, about 11 pounds. He's a little over 3 months old and still fits into some newborn clothes but is mostly in 0-3 month. He loves his daddy, and loves playing with him and tugging on his beard. He pukes NON STOP. There are burp rags all over my house so there's always one handy. The kids call him the spit up monster and hate it when he spits up on them cuz they have to change their clothes. He takes 5-6 naps a day and can't really be awake for more that 45 minutes at a time, including being fed. He mostly nurses and only gets a bottle of pumped milk before bed so I can make sure he's REALLY full. He still wakes up on average 2 times a night and goes right back to sleep. We're still working on his sleep program.
He has the sweetest spirit. He has since birth. He's calm and mellow and loving. I love this kid more than words can describe!
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
cute!!! I'm so happy he's such a sweetheart!! But I'm not surprised you love him so much, it's because deep down inside your subconcious realizes that he looks like you. :) It's ok, it's the narcissist side of all of us! We can't help but adore little people that resemble us, and out of all your kids, he looks the most like you! Glad he is sleeping better too, you are a great mommy!
Post a Comment