Monday, September 2, 2013
eight is great!
I'm so proud of my beautiful daughter for making the decision to be baptized! It was such a great and special day. We were lucky enough to be down in California with our families. Every family member who was in town came and it meant a lot to us that they were there. I gave a quick talk on baptism using a visual aid that I got when I was baptized 21 years ago! So that was cool to have and show everyone. Then the baptism was performed by her dad. Then my dad gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and then she was given the Holy Ghost by all the priesthood holders in the family. I could feel the presence of my grandpa there, who passed away when I was about 7. I didn't really know him and hardly remember him but I have had several spiritual experiences that involve him and he likes to come to these special family gatherings. :) We could all feel the spirit so strong. We are so blessed to have this special little girl in our family! I feel so old being the mother of an 8 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment