We got our new car! I'm actually really excited to be an owner of a mini van! Its really cool! Well, maybe cool isn't the right word to describe mini vans but I'm excited about it. We were looking at the Dodge Grand Caravans and really liked them but we were looking on KSL at their cars and found this Hyundai Entourage at a dealership. We are HUGE fans of Hyundais. We own two already and between both our families I believe there are about 8 of them. They have the best warranties you can get and they saved us thousands of dollars when our radiator over heated and it needed to be replaced, the warranty paid for all of it. So we are big believers. So naturally we were pulled toward this car. So today Mike called and said he had to show me something. I went outside and he had the car. He was just test driving it and wanted me to see how I liked it. I fell in love immediately. It had the two bucket seat in the front instead of a bench and the back seats still folded down into the floor. It had everything the Dodge had except for the price....it was 2 grand cheaper! With only 30k miles on it! So we made some magic happen and bought it an hour later. So without disclosing weird financial information, we got a huge nice new car for the same monthly payment as my previous little car. That's magic! I am so excited! I love it.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woo hoo! Congrats on the new minivan. I can't wait to see it. I am such a fan of the minivans.
Okay...that is pretty cool. You definitely are gonna rock that car :)
hey soccer...i mean tfi...
Post a Comment