I have officially been converted. I have always thought mini vans were lame-o. And who ever was driving them was lame-o..........until I went and looked at them. We have been in the market for a new, bigger car since baby #3 is on the way and we were thinking something more like a smaller SUV. But when you think about it, SUVs are tricky because you have to put the front seats down in order to get access to the back row, if there is a back row, and that is a pain. With the van, you don't' have to do anything. There is so much space in there! The picture above is the Dodge Grand Caravan and that's what we have been looking at. They are truly amazing machines. The seats can even fold down down into the floor to make the whole van flat! Or you can choose to have just the back seat flat if your hauling stuff around. I just love it. I know about all the stigmas.....I know they are for Mormon soccer mom's but you know what? They are so practical! And they get way better gas mileage then those huge SUV's. We haven't bought one yet, but I'm pretty sure we will. So bring jokes and the stickers that say "RULDS2?" And the stickers of the little families on the back window. The people who are making fun of of me will be the people who call me to help them pick up a large piece of furniture or something. I'm confident enough with myself to rock this. ROCK THIS!!

2 comments:
I don't have a problem with minivans. I really like the Honda Odyssey. I DO have a problem with those stupid family stickers I SEE everywhere in Utah!!! We had a family in our last ward that drove a stretch suv limo to church (NO JOKE) and they had that stupid family sticker on the back depicting all 11 of their kids!
I love minivans! Totally practical, super easy to drive, and totally hot! Ok, maybe not the last one, but seriously, they areso nice when you are hauling a bunch of kids and their junk. Esp. since both grandparents live out of state and it will now oficially cost you a FORTUNE to fly! Have you looked at the Hyundai minivan at all? You know me, I love my Hyundais and their warranties.
Post a Comment