Friday, July 16, 2010
Cardio? How about cardi-NO!
I have putting off the inevitable for almost 4 months.....the post baby work out routine. I have been doing some weight training but I literally have not done a real cardio workout since before I got pregnant with Olivia. First I was so sick, then the baby was hurting my crotch to bad to even walk, then I was on bed rest, then she was born, so there was no time to even try and work out. I've been wanting start jogging, but I don't even have time to take showers anymore, let alone, an hour to go jogging. So this morning I thought I would try and see if I could do a simple kick boxing workout and see how I did. Uhhhhh, about 10 minutes into the workout my lungs were burning so bad and I thought I was gonna puke. I could only do half of the workout! I had to stop because my quads were shaking so bad. Wow, I am so out of shape. I have a long way to go! I knew this would happen which is why I've been putting it off for so long. But it's all about baby steps.....small, tiny baby steps. I'll do just 5 minutes more every time I work out and hopefully get to the point where I can finish and actually feel good instead of wanting to die. Who wants to bet that tomorrow morning my legs are going to be so sore I won't even be able to walk???? I'll put $5 on that. And all from a 15 minute workout! So sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment