Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh baby baby!

 I love getting to celebrate my friends babies! And that seems like every other week right now! Just about everyone I know is pregnant and I love it. That means I still get to snuggle all these newborns...and then give them back! :) We started the tradition for those of us that are on our second and third babies that instead of baby showers we do "lunches" for our friends to celebrate the occasion. And I love an excuse to get together with friends!  Above is our dinner for my good friend Kristen Alomia. She is on baby #4 and doesn't know what it is yet! It's a total surprise and we can't wait. Below is us making fun of our dessert we got, it tasted like an armpit, hence the dessert in the armpit.

And below is an actual baby shower of our friend Erin Brown. She's having a girl and we can't wait to meet her!

Below is the lunch we gave for our friend Liz Layton. It's her second girl and she's ready to get her here NOW to snuggle!!

No comments: