Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hawaii

From Recently Updated

This is definitely a picture overload but this is what we did in Hawaii this last week. It was a great trip, not at all relaxing for me but it was great to be with my family. The baby hated the beach and the water so it was really difficult to take her anywhere. I didn't want to be the party pooper everywhere we went. But I'm so grateful We got to and spend mothers day and Mike's birthday and our 6 year anniversary in Hawaii!
From Recently Updated

My sister in law Janea ended up having the same bathing suit as I did so we had to take a matchee matchee picture.

From Recently Updated

And my dad and brother had the same suits so we had to get everyone in their matching attire
From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

I think this picture is hilarious. Mike looks so ridiculous. This was when we were taking family pictures outside out hotel.


From Recently Updated

This was at Pearl Harbor. It was kinda a bust, the museum was under construction and we had to wait 4 hours to go out to the Memorial so it wasn't that great. But I've seen it before so it was okay.


From Recently Updated

Hanging out with the sisters by the pool. This was the one time the entire week that I was able to be away from the baby.
From Recently Updated

Our favorite thing to say was "Just charge it to the room" Sorry mom!


From Recently Updated

In front of the Laie Temple


From Recently Updated

At the Polinesian Cultural Center. This was a particularly rough day, it was REALLY hot and so the baby just cried all day. But Michael did buy me a sweet hat so I guess it was an okay day. :)

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

Here we are at our Luau. Mike had just been spit up on as you can see. We were so exhausted here cuz it was the end of the day at the PCC and it was still so hot and the baby would NOT go to sleep and so I couldn't eat. The lady pictured below was the one running the Luau and had said over the microphone "If anyone needs any help with fussy kids raise your hand and I would love to come hold them for you!" S we immediately raised our hands and she came back to where we were sitting and took Olivia for me. She just held her and talked with us so we could eat our dinner. I can't even tell you how much I needed and appreciated what she did. It was such a small act but it saved me from pulling out all my hair and sweating to death.
From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

This picture was taken at the beach where "Lost" was filmed. We drove all the over thier and walked about a mile to get there and the security guard said they had just taken the set down last week! Sad! And that Pirates of the Carribian was going to filmed there next week. So here I am looking "lost" :)

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

So did Rylie and Davis stay in UT? Looks like a super fun trip if you don't have a baby along. At least she is adorable to make up for not sleeping. How fun to be in Hawaii for all those big days, esp to spend Mother's day with your family!

Just the 3 of us said...

I love all the pictures! You look sooo pretty and skinny and I love your swimming suit!!!