Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Far...

Our trip to Hawaii has been......equally great and exhausting. I have so many pictures to post when we get back and I have my laptop back to download them. The plane ride over here was as expected with a newborn. She cried, ate, slept and cried some more. It's SOOOO hard to have a baby on a plane when you can't get up and walk around with them, especially when you have a baby that hates to be sitting still and has to be rocked to sleep. All my friends out there that have babies that love to just sit and be content please please realise what a blessing that is! My babies do not do that. They hate to be sitting still and have to be stimulated ALL THE TIME. It's exhausting. So I had gotten 2 hours of sleep the night before we left because our flight was at 6 am and so we had to be up by 2:30 and then to be on the plane all day with the baby was hard. So by the time we got here I was on the verge of tears. But so grateful to be here and see my entire family! So when we get back I can post some pictures and tell more about what we have been doing. We've now adjusted to the 4 hour time difference so it's going to be hard readjusting when we get back. But we have 2 more days to worry about that. I am dreading the flight back with my whole heart and soul so I'm really trying to soak up the last few days of beautiful weather and beautiful surroundings. My parents are so great for putting together and funding this entire trip and we've created some great memories and fun times together this week. It's been super challenging with the baby but there have been some tender mercies and amazing moments experienced here. But I better get to sleep while I can, it's really 1 in the morning Utah time!! Pictures coming soon!

No comments: