I made 7 whole full months nursing my baby. I have quit and given up SOOOO many times. I recal I even posted a post on quitting. But I just kept doing it one more time, and then one more time. She still nurses, I don't know if she's getting anything, but she goes through the motions. I don't think you understand what a big deal this is for me. I made it a goal to get past 5 months and I did it! Not without challenge, but I did it. I am so proud.
I can't say enough what a sweet baby she is. I would have 100 babies if they were all like her. She is shy and when people try to talk to her or make her smile she burries her face in my shoulder. She is crawling everywhere now and finds the tiniest little fuzzies from the carpet to put in her mouth. I play dress up every day with her and put her the craziest cutest outfits but it's so much fun. She is thinning out and turning out to be quite the petit little girl. She is way tiner than the other baby girls her age in our ward. She is still in newborn size shoes and is just fitting into 9 month clothes. I want her to stop growing so fast! Check out how tiny her feet are in the last picture, I swear they haven't grown since she's been born!
No comments:
Post a Comment