Friday, October 8, 2010

This week

This week has been super interesting. It was filled with lots of emotions and events. We found out that Micheal's grandma had a stoke and they don't know how long she will live, we hopefully want to make it down for Thanksgiving so we can see her. Then there was the "break up" with a friend, which was awful but I can sure laugh about it now. Then there was my trip to the ER.....which I'm just now realising that I forgot to write about!!! I had a Mary Kay makeover night at my house right and I've never had this kinda of reaction from Mary Kay, they aren't my first choice in skin care but I thought it would be a fun girls night. Anyway, I started putting the products on my face ad instantly my face started to itch and get red, then my eyes started to swell and water and burn. I did not want to hurt this poor girls feelings so I didn't say anything. Have you seen that movie Hitch with Will Smith when he eats the shell fish?? That was my face. So after she left I ran and washed it off. Then my throat started to swell and I said it might be a good idea if we went to the Emergency Room. So we went. The girls I was with were so great! They drove me over there and took me in and stayed with me the whole time. We got some amazing pictures of my swollen face, which unfortunately I don't have because they were taken with a cell phone, but they are GOOD. These girls have some serious dirt on me if they ever need it!! :) But it was the funniest visit to ER I have ever experienced. I got an epi shot and some steroids and after some intense shacking from the shots, I was okay. So THANK YOU Ashley and Corinn for being such good friends and sticking with me and laughing at me. :) Anyway, the week finished up with my great mom coming to visit for my cousins wedding and we got some fun shopping done and my kids got to play with Grandma, which they love. And in between there was parent teacher conferences, 3 doctors appointments, 2 trips to Costco, one wedding reception and a partridge in a pair tree. So it was an interesting week to say the least!!

No comments: