I know I know I've been slacking on cool posts. I feel like I'm not even funny anymore.... My life has been beyond crazy lately but I wanted to post these fun projects I was able to do. These are some bean bag chairs I made for the kids for Christmas. They were SUCH A PAIN to sew them with the piping but turned out looking pretty professional, if I do say so myself. I also made matching quilts (with my new quilting rack! Which I LOVE!) Total cost- $10 per bean bag
Then I was inspired by my sister-in-law Michele to make this cute picture board. It's made with a piece of plywood, mod podged scrapbook paper and some $2 frames. Total cost- $10
Then I made this wood sign with a vinyl saying my mom gave me....I know its crooked, it's really hard to get that stuff on straight! oh well, live with it. Total cost- free
And lastly, my same sister-in-law cut me a new saying, since the last one got ruined when I peeled it off the wall when we moved. It's a song my mom used to sing us when we were little. So I made this one mobile by putting paper on a piece of wood and putting the words on that, then gluing some jewels and felt flowers to it. Total cost- free
1 comment:
Ugh. I am SO jealous, Andrea!! You are so talented with designing, decorating, and making!!! Those are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment