Is this the part where I get to blog about how smart my baby is? Well yes, yes it is. First things first, lets all take a minute to appreciate how cute this kid is first.......
Awwwwwww, so cute.......
Okay lets talk about how talanted she is, she is learning baby signs, which have been VERY successful with my other kids. The above pictures is her saying "All done" by shaking her hands back and forth....
And here she is showing me her hair...
And here she is telling me "eat"
It's so fun to actually communicate with your babies, it feels sorta like a breakthrough and a big step up in becoming a big kid. She can also dance on command and wave bye bye and give you five and a pound it. So fun to teach them and have them actually respond!
Okay I'm done ranting and raving about my super smart child, I guess she can't be to advanced because she tried to eat her poop the other day. Eh, se la vie!

No comments:
Post a Comment