Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It totally works!!

I found this idea via Pintrest, my latest obbsession, about how to refill your plug in scented oil thingies. They say are lots of harmful chemicals in the ones you buy at the store, do I know this it true, no, but if it IS true then I want to make my own!! It's so much cheaper and fun to make yur own scents! Just go to Walmart and buy some of thier concentrated scented oil, buy the candles. Or use your own essential oil, either way, but the kind from Walmart is only $2 a bottle and they have lots of scents. Okay, take your empty fragrance thing, what are they really called? I don't know. Anyway, take out the wick and fill with your own oil, about 1/4 full and fill the rest with water. Put the wick back in and wa la! Your very own scented oil....thing. Just put it back in your warmer and plug in. I tried it today and it toally worked! I used Kitchen Spice fragrance cuz it had an awesome fall smell. Love it. Go try it!

No comments: