And these gems....an idea from pintrest. All the supplies are from the dollar store, total cost per candle holder- $4. And you can swap out the leaves for different things for different holidays
These are the supplies, glass hurricane, tall candle, small candle holder, and some leaves. I used a black permanent marker for the monogram.
My mom made these darling bags for the kids, Olivia carries hers around all the time with her snacks in it. Darling.
And these were just fun little ideas for Halloween, I love the toilet one! Davis gets scared every time he goes in there and I have to convince him its just paper. every. time. Love that kid.
Just some decor I put up in the front room. Don't you worry, my whole house is decked out. This is just my favorite table. :)

2 comments:
cute! i am going to steal that toilet idea ;)
I love the toilet! I love Halloween too, but it's just not the same when I can't eat the caramel apples and caramel corn with my kids. Oh well, Grant won't be nursing forever.
Post a Comment