*Davis made this in preschool and it cracked me up. It is so him. He thought of that all on his own. And his drawing of spiderman is so accurate right! :)
*After a rough day yesterday Michael brought me flowers on his lunch break. Things like this make me happier than he'll ever know!
*I love the song by Ingred Michealson, The Way I Am. It makes me smile. Everyone needs to go on to Itunes right now and download that song. Best $1.29 you'll ever spend I promise.
*Board games. I got some awesome coupon for board games on Sunday and so I bought some new ones. Davis and I have been playing Connect Four Launchers and Guess who and Scrabble Alphabet Scoop for the last few days. So much fun! Takes me back to being a little kids and playing these games with my mom. Makes me happy.
*Old Navy coupons. I got some 40% off coupons this week and used them to get some things that were already on sale to score some awesome deals. Mostly fall apparel of course. Love that store.
*This weather!!!! Are you kidding me!! The cool breeze come through my windows and the crisp smell in the air. Fall is coming! I'm so exited about this. I also got a $10 gift certificate in the mail for Kohls, so I got pumpkin spice and cinnamon apple candles. Can't wait to light them. This time of year brings me so much joy and nostalgia. October 1st I'll bring out all the fall and Halloween decor. Can. Not. Wait.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i LOVE ingrid ;) i have the whole cd if you want to burn it! and pretty flowers yay for thoughtful husbands!
Post a Comment