Oh I just love this baby to pieces! She makes me so happy every day. I feel like her vocabulary is literally exponentially growing every day. My favorite things does and says right now are-
*Her answer to everything is either "uh uh"...for no and "Ya!" for yes, she says it very enthusiastically.
*She sings to me when someone else is singing, like on a movie or cartoon, its not words, but she is singing her little heart out
*If you say "one...." she says "....toooooo....theeeeee" trying to count with you
*When she has a poopy diaper she walks around holding her crotch saying "poopooooos"
* If she wants you to get something for her she grabs your hand and tries to pull you up to get you to do it.
* She brings every book she can find to me all day day long and says, more like yells "weeed! weeeed!" Girl loves to read books.
*After she wakes up from a nap I hear her on the baby monitor reciting our families names over and over "aaaaaaa RyRy aaaaaaa Dadis aaaaaa Mama aaaaaaaaa Dada aaaaaaaa RyRy"
*She will walk over to the open pantry or refrigerator door and stand in front of it and say "ummmmm" like she trying to decide what she wants
*If she see something she wants to eat she yells "nak! nak!" for snack, it's very helpful actually.
* Every time I give her something she said in her sweetest voice "tay too" and puts her hand to her chin for the sign for thank you....cutest thing ever
* She also screams "peees! peees! peees! Patting her chest furiously for the sign for please when she wants something, also very helpful, but heartbreaking when I have to tell her she can't have it when she put forth such a valiant effort to say please, as if thats all she has to do to get whatever she wants.
* Anything that resembles a fabric flower she says "my bow?"
* I painted her nails last week and she constantly shows me her finger nails and says "petty" for pretty.
* whenever I say it's time to go anywhere she runs to the shoe rack we have and yells "shuz! shuz!" for shoes.
*And my favorite thing of all time is when you say give me biiiig hugs, she wraps her little arms around your neck as tight as she can and squeezes, sometimes she gives your back a little pat. Melts my heart.
This little girl is pure sweetness and love every second of being with her. And that is Desitin around her mouth that was also smeared all over my house and is extremely hard to get out of carpet....
The picture below was taken by one of the kids, I just loved the expression on her face.
Messy faces! These sisters sure do love each other!!! I promise her bangs are not always in her face and she doesn't always look like a ragamuffin, just in every one of these pictures she does....
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are at such a fun age!
Post a Comment