Monday, October 3, 2011

Pedicures and puppies

 While the boys went to priesthood the girls got to have a girls night. We went to Salt Lake and got pedicures, then went to dinner, then went and got the most amazing dessert waffles on the planet. I decided Rylie needed some grown up girl time so she got to come. I tried to take pictures of all of us but I was the one always holding the camera so they didn't turn the best, mostly just a close up of my head with the rest of everyone else cut off and in the distance. So they're not posted. But it was myself, Rylie, my mom, my sisters Jamie and Katie and my sister-in-law Christine. Good times!
 And to save from doing two different posts, I will also talk about our puppies that were born yesterday. We have two mastiff dogs Aspen and Titan. We got them in hopes of them breeding and it was accomplished with flying colors. At a boy, Titan. So she had 6 puppies and they could not be cuter. They are small today but will grow very quickly I'm sure. These are HUGE dogs. Here are some pics of the little cuties.


 I might be weird but I thought it was so sweet to see them nursing.

1 comment:

Paul said...

hmm..which ones are hobbit..i mean christine's feet...?