Saturday, October 8, 2011

Puppy love

We had a sad experience today. One of our little puppies got sick and so we brought her home so we could give her a bottle and help her feel better. We tried with all our might and the kids helped give the bottle and hold her. But when I went to check on her this evening, she didn't make it. I was so so so sad. Poor little thing. So we explained to the kids what happened and Davis says "The puppy is playing with Jesus now so don't bother her." It was so sweet. But I love this picture of Olivia. She was especially concerned about the puppy, constantly coming to her and hugging and kissing her. She would say "sick, sick" and pat the puppies back. Awwww, it's okay, she is happy now playing with Jesus!

2 comments:

Shakirra said...

Aww. So sad, and so cute at the same time. Your family seems so sweet and happy! I'm sorry you lost one of the pups. Enjoy it. They are so fun. Don't forget to feed the mama about 2-3 times as much!

Justin and Coralie said...

Such a cute picture! So sorry to hear about that puppy:(