Friday, April 6, 2012

3 months

 One more month down! Every day I'm still pregnant is another day that's a total miracle. At my doctors apt today he said we passed a very good milestone and chances of anything going wrong now are more rare. But we are still not in the clear. He wants me on the hormones for another two weeks. He said the baby is looking really good but I still can't really move around, so pretty much nothing is going to change for another two weeks. But I can sorta see the light at the end of the tunnel. It doesn't necessarily mean I will be done being sick in two weeks, but these side effects will sure be gone and that I will be grateful for! I have felt a much stronger connection to the baby in the past week. At my last ultra sound a week ago when I saw the baby I felt a very strong spirit. I am pretty sure I know what the sex is but I will keep that a secret. :) Its hard to explain what I feel, I just feel a soft hum of a spirit inside me. And he/she is a fighter! He/she is fighting so hard to stay alive and I am so grateful for the chance I'm getting to help bring it to this world. We get to have a gender ultra sound in 4 weeks! I can't believe its so soon! I can't wait to know for sure so I can start scheming and planning.
    This week we started getting help from our ward with meals since I was told not to move around to much. They have been amazing! I am so impressed that people I don't even know are so willing to make and bring us a meal! We feel so blessed to have so much help!
     My belly is definitely getting bigger....bigger than it should be that's for sure. I'm pretty sure I look 6 months pregnant instead of 3. And I'll be honest I'm totally sucking in in the picture below! I love retaining water!!! Lets look at all that fun perks it has....I kinda passed that awkward phase of people wondering if I'm getting chubby or pregnant and went right to people thinking I'm 6 months pregnant (and if I don't know you, you better bet I will say I'm 6 months pregnant to avoid the awkward stare and inner thoughts that I KNOW you have accusing me of eating waaay to many Sonic breakfast burritos! You know it's true.)...I can fill out a bathing suit top like nobody's business....my feet and hands swell up and I love having the same size feet as my husband!... I can get rid of pretty much all the clothes in my closet, making lots of room for the fat maternity clothes! So much fun!! My sarcasm had kicked up a few notches as well. Better to laugh about it than cry! Even though that still happens, quite often, at random unexplainable times.

No comments: