Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's a boy!!!

 It's always a good day when you find out what you're having and all the wheels can start turning and you scheming and planning can begin. :) I had a gut feeling from day one that this was a little boy. I have had several dreams that it was a boy. But about two weeks ago I started to doubt that and think it might be a girl because I was still feeling sick and with my girls I was sick for a lot longer than with Davis. I was on the fence going into this ultra sound. But here he is! I will get another ultra sound at 20 weeks with better pictures I'm sure but here are my favorites from today. Below it looks like he's sucking his thumb, which would make sense since I have 3 thumb suckers already.

And here are his long spider legs all stretched out. Where did he get those long legs from? Hmmm, not sure. ;) Do I see another basketball player in our future?
We are so delighted to know its a boy. Davis is so excited to get a little brother and the girls just love babies so they don't care what it is. Glad he's healthy and still going strong! Now names are another issue. Don't ask us for ideas as we have zero. Davis was named a few days before he was born. Boy names are not my forte.

3 comments:

Shakirra said...

Yay! Congratulations! I loved having my boy! I didn't know any different, but he's been super amazing! Love it! Glad everything is still going ok!

Erin + Geoff said...

Congrats guys!! Now you have girl, boy, girl, boy.. how perfect is that!!

trine k said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I'm glad you are starting to feel better, that you got an appt for a neuro AND your dr.s personal number (lets just hope you don't have to use it!) and that Davis gets a little bro! You'll think of a cool name, don't worry. And your crib bedding looks awesome. Love you!