Sorry, this is about a week late. Oh well. I'm starting to feel better! What a marvelous phrase. I've been desperately waiting for some relief. Praying for it every day actually. I finally feel like a human being. I still have days that I feel yucky but I'll take that over the constant state of misery I was in for 4 straight months. I've started working out again...thankfully. I was worried all my muscles had turned to noodles. My belly is growing every day and I can feel that little peanut moving and dancing all the time. Michael can't quite feel him yet but he will soon. I have been plotting and planning for boy stuff this past week. We are 4 for 4 on getting exactly what we wanted with the gender of our children. How lucky is that? I found my fabric on line for the crib bedding I am making. So excited!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You are soooo funny. Absolutely LOVE hearing about you and your family. Especially as the baby is growing. Love and miss you! Hug my daughter for me if you see her around town. haha
It's me.... the "Unknown" comment. haha I forgot to sign it, Janet Alverson (Coral's mom)
Post a Comment