Thursday, July 26, 2012
A little splash of color
So these are my latest projects. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I LOVE the color we found. Since Michael works in the paint department at Lowes he gets first dibs on all the pain returns. Meaning I got a gallon of this paint for $4. Such a cool color! The dresser was the hardest of the two. It was given to us but it was pretty ugly and beat up. I started with liquid sand paper and it totally ruined the paint that was on there, making it bubble up, thus making me have to sand it all anyway. I was so frustrated! But my sweet husband stepped in and took over and sanded that baby down to the wood for me. It's going in the girls new room which is currently being redecorated. The book shelf was given to us by Michael's parents and I thought it could be use some spiffing up. And my kitchen could use a splash of color. It was fun to have some projects to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment