Sunday, July 1, 2012

birthday #28

 For this years birthday we decided to get some friends and family together for a BBQ. It was so fun to get everyone together! I had a great birthday and am grateful for friends and family who came celebrate with me.

Friends Kristen and Corinn, (and Coralie in the background)


Ummm...ya....my siblings are so wierd. I love this picture....Olivias hand is so awesomly placed.


Corinn brought me my favorite cookies from Smart Cookie. I ate all 8 of them in 2 days. Soooo good.

Best friends Mckenna, Rylie and Isabelle

Michael, Lothar, Dominic, and Paul

My birthday cake
 Sister-in-law Christine and brother Peter

Here we are trying as hard as we can to push our tummies out to see who is bigger. I win and I am 2 weeks behind her....


Now I really win. Katie looks really proud to be pregnant......iiiits her first.

1 comment:

trine k said...

Ha! Love all your crazy family pictures! You look gorgeous, i'm so happy you are feeling better! happy (belated) birthday "old" (haha) friend!