Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mommy Break.


I was lucky enough to be able to plan a little mommy vacation back to Utah to see me good friends for the weekend. My sweet sister in law came up and watched my kids for me. My flight there was kinda of a disaster, bad weather made us divert to a different airport and I had to arrange rides back to Utah County, but I made it there and everything was fine. I got to spend my days doing what I wanted to do, whenever I wanted to do it. A rare occasion in my life. :) It was so nice to not have to worry about taking care of anyone, worrying about kids or nap times, it was fantastic. Don't get me wrong, I love my crazy life of taking care of 4 kids, and wouldn't choose anything else, but it is nice and healthy in my opinion to get a break. I think it makes you a better mom. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We laughed till our cheeks hurt and spent every second with friends, reliving and making new hilarious memories. We made a quick trip down to St. George to see our good friend Corinn, who just had identical twin girls. So much fun snuggling new little babies!
 I love these girl friends of mine to death and am so happy I was able to spend time with them! We decided to make this a yearly event, every January, cuz January is the most depressing month of the year, we'll meet up some where and laugh and laugh laugh. 













No comments: