Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute little stinkers

Yesterday my husband and I spoke in church and so we had some friends watching our kids for us since we could not keep them up on the stand. After the meeting, my friend came up to me and said "It was the cutest thing, I asked rylie who her favorite Disney princess was and she said 'my mommy' " Awwww. That made me smile.


The other day I was getting dressed for the day and I was wearing a Maxi dress and Davis came in and saw me and said "Yike it, dess. Yike it, dess. Pitty dess mommy!" Meaning- Like it, Dress, like it, dress. Pretty dress mommy. So cute.

Today Davis was looking for his "Cozy" meaning blanket and he was walking all around the house saying "Cony, are you? Cony, are you?" And so I asked him where it was and he said "Don't know diz mommy. Cony gone" as he shrugs his shoulders up and down. "diz" meaning "where it is." Love it.

Davis calls chap stick "wa-tiss" Don't ask me why, something to do with trying to say "lip gloss" When Rylie was a toddler she called it "yipsips" for lipstick. Anyway, today he was playing with a tube of "wa-tiss" saying "Watiss boken, help pees" because he wanted me to twist it up so could put it on. He also calls make-up "yup up" and contantly wants me to put blush on him.


When it's Sunday Davis always gets really excited for "Chruch day" and he always wants me to do his hair for him so yesterday I I did his hair and held him up so he could see it in the mirror and he said "Hanpom" for "handsome" Every day he asks me if its Church day and when I say no he says "oh,.... pay day?" for "play day"

He now tells us when he poopin so he'll go in corner and say "Dadis poopin" and the other night he wouldn't go to sleep so Mike went in there to tell to lay down he said "Dadis poop." So mike checked his diaper and Davis started laughing and said "No poop, dus potty." and thought he was so funny. He just wanted to get out of the crib!

I love watching him learn new words, its so much fun!

No comments: