
I had never heard of this silly holiday until I moved here. I hate it when the roads are closed because of parades and that was everywhere it seemed. The bank was even closed! What the heck! The only good thing about it was that we got to get together for yet another bbq and more fireworks.


I love this picture you don't even need to see whats going on, you can tell by the kids faces

He was very worried at first.
2 comments:
That's funny that you don't remember Pioneer Day! I totally loved it, our stake always had a big thing at the stake center. Mom and Em were just there yesterday.
Hi there!
you have a very nice blog...
You also look like the actress from desperate house wives....
keep up the good work... nice writing!
anyways I just wanted to say hi :D
______________________________
Click any of my sites and leave a message... tnx!
Brownman
Multiply
Manila Digital
Post a Comment