
This princess camp was so cute! I'm glad we did this! It was 3 days and every day they did different princess activities. When we walked in there was a huge tent set up covered in twinkle lights and pink tool and a huge Cinderellas castle back drop. The first day they had a princess bravery test complete with an obstacle course. They learned how to curtsy and wave like a princess. The second day they made crowns and wands and played princess games. And the 3rd day they had a big tea party and got their hair and makeup done for a princess coronation. They had a "real" princess come it to give them all crowns and they got to walk down the red carpet and get a crown. Rylie totally thought she was a real princess and was so shy. She loved the whole thing, she really thinks she's a princess now. I loved it all and would totally do it again next year. It's totally every little girls dream! The above pictures is the "real" princess that came in.

Walking down the red carpet

Getting her crown

Doing the princess dance they learned
2 comments:
How cute! I don't know that I will ever get to do the princess stuff myself, so I have to enjoy it through you guys! What a fun thing to do. What do you have planned for their birthdays?
That is so cute! Only a few more years till my baby can do the princess camp!! :) Yay for little girls!
Post a Comment