Growing up, my dad was and is really big on setting goals. He asks for his birthday that we set goals for ourselves and then he checks up on us the next year to see our progress. So this year I wanted to set some goals for myself and my family. This year already holds lots of milestones that will happen, baby born, Rylie starts Kindergarten, and Davis will start Preschool! So on top of all that I want to accomplish some of my own important things.
1. Have this baby girl!
2. Finally figure out nursing and do it for a year(I still don't have it down after 2 kids! I need help!)
3. Get Davis potty trained
4. Get back into shape after baby is born and run a half marathon (or 10k depending on when the races will be)
5. Learn how to knit and make lots of cute headbands and beanies
6. Read 5 new books
7. Teach parenting classes for Enrichment
8. Have family night once a week
9. Read to my kids individually everyday
10. Go to the Temple once a month
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are some great goals Andrea!! I can't believe that Rylie and Davis will both be in school this year, time flies by too fast! One of my major goals when I had Chandler was to nurse for his first year and I'm so happy that I did, it's tough at times but totally worth it! I'd love to help you if I can so feel free to ask! Love and miss you and so excited for your sweet little girl to arrive!! Ü
Those are good goals! :) Good luck! We are starting potty training with Ella today...kiiind of scary. I have no idea what I'm doing! Ha!
Post a Comment