Monday, January 18, 2010

Sticky hands

From The Taos


Davis came into my room and said "My hands are dirty, I need to wash my hands" It was dark in my room so I couldn't see what was all over him. Then I smelled it. He was covered in maple syrup. I walked out into the kitchen and saw what is pictured above. He was drinking the syrup. It was all over his face and hands and all over the floor. The cutest part was the rag next to the spill, he was trying to clean it up but found out very fast that syrup is hard to clean up with a dry towel. I couldn't help but laugh. Michael was asking him why he wanted to drink the syrup and he said "Because it's so good on my pancakes!" Okay kiddo!!

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

That is way cute. I love how he tried to clean it up :)

MSorenson said...

That kid is hilarious!