I haven't always been a fan of this holliday, especially in high school when I was single and wishing for someone to ask me to be thier Valentine......oh the bitter feelings a playing that Blink 182 song "Going Away to Collage" over and over and over. Found here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM0D3mvmyRM. Seriously listen to it, one of the best songs from one of the best albums of all time. Anyway, now that Valentines has some meaning to it, even though I don't need a holiday to tell my husband how much I love him, it's just fun to have an excuse to do fun cute things. I'm just curious what everyone Valentines traditions are. We make heart shaped pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries every year for breakfast and make valentines cards with the kids and order Chilis take out for dinner, cuz we always have our kids and no sitters, so we hang out with them. Very rarely do we actually get each other gifts, besides the obvious things, which I won't mention, we just hang out. So what are some things you all do to celebrate your loveys? I'm always up for new ideas.!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment