Friday, May 20, 2011

kindergarten graduation

 Little Rylie graduated Kindergarten today! What a milestone! I didn't cry, but I did get a little teary eyed during the little slide show and they were playing some cute "never grow up" sort of songs with it. It tugged on my little heartstrings. After a frustrating start with Odyssey Charter School, I ended up loving it and loving her teachers and the things she learned. I'm so excited for first grade and watching her grow further. Summer vacation has officially begun!!!!.... and its snowing outside.....

Below is her and her friend Jazmine, they were the twins of the class and everyone got them confused, even me when I would come pick her up

And here is her poster from she was star student

And her teacher Mrs Anderson, she was a gem!!

And this is Mrs. Mathews, the teachers assistant


And this is her other little friend Jayla. I hope they all end up in the same class next year, they are so darling together!
So kindergarten is over and we get to plan fun stuff for this summer. I'm so proud of her for being one of the smartest kids in her class, she's awesome!! I can not believe I will have a first grader now.....so crazy.

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

she really looks so much like her friend haha, congrats rylie! first grade wowza!