Sunday, May 8, 2011

Moms Day

 We had a great mothers day today. The kids and Mike made me breakfast this morning and Mike gave me a new camera, cuz my old was being held together by scotch tape. It's a little Nikon Coolpix camera, so that was exciting. The kids made me priceless little crafts in school, you just can't buy stuff like that. So adorable. Rylie's card says "mom I lov you. Yor my favrit. Love Rylie." I love when she sounds things out by herself. Olivia was taking a nap during this pic so I had to take another one with her in it.

I love being a mom. No question that it's a hard job, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Each one of my children have such a different spirit and personality and it's so rewarding to get to teach them and be thier mom every day. My mom is a great example of how I want to be. I do not know how she had 6 kids in 8 years.....ya....no clue. She is a great reminder of what I need to strive for and keeps my spirits up when I feel like it's to hard. I'm so blessed to have a great mom and I'm so blessed to get to be the mom of my sweet kids. Love Love Love.

1 comment:

Bre said...

you look gorgeous and I'm in L.O.V.E with your lace top. So cute!