Everyone has to vote and tell me what you think of this shower curtain, I'm not going to give my opinion of it so no one can think they are hurting my feelings....you don't know if I love it or hate it. Just vote and tell me if you think it looks like something you would find in a grandmas house shower curtain or a cute shabby chic shower curtain.
Be honest!!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Seriously? Looks like old school bloomers... Not a fan!
i saw one just like it at anthropology in grey...
I think I would like it better if it wasn't wrinkled. Is it a satiny fabric? A cotton might be more shabby chic. From the picture I can't really tell.
I think you know my vote....since I spent hours making mine :) where did you get it?
I like it! It might be one of those shower curtains where in a few years you say, "What was I thinking?" It seems to be the trend right now. it's cute. I say go for it.
I think it's adorable! Not like bloomers haha.
i don't know if i like this material..it looks like it'd be a pain. but they do have some at anthropologie that are more cloth material.. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=893020&catId=HOME-BATH-SHOWERCURTAINS&pushId=HOME-BATH-SHOWERCURTAINS&popId=HOME-BATH&navCount=18&color=aqu&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&templateType=B1
Post a Comment