Sunday, July 17, 2011
on a more serious note...
I thought I should write an update and how we are handling this big change! I have been really emotional about this move. We lived at our other condo complex for almost 2 and a half years. Our third baby was born there and we made lasting friendships and created amazing memories there. We also had a lot of hard times there. Which is what resulted in this move and that's hard. I think when you live in a condo complex and see the people you live around pretty much every day, there is a closeness there that is unique. Even though we only moved a mile away, I feel like we lost a big part of our lives. I feel like we have to say goodbye to that chapter and it breaks my heart. I think going through a hard time helps you see more clearly what you want in your life, and what type of people and friends you want around you. I got to see the true colors of my friends, most amazing, some not. But I'm grateful nonetheless for the opportunity to see. And for being shown what type of person and friend I want to strive to be. Starting over isn't easy. In fact, it's terrifying. I guess in a sense we get to make a new life for ourselves, meet new people and new friends. I have to be grateful for that. I'm grateful to have my husband here for support and right by my side for every, sometimes terrifying, step. Although I feel overwhelmed and scared, and sad, and regretful and alone, there is a faint hidden feeling of peace waiting there for me to accept that this is what we were suppose to do and it was the answer to so many different peoples prayers for different reasons. So here's to closing a chapter and starting a new one, with lots of hope and faith that it will be amazing and full of love and learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment