Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The new place #7


 Here are some pics of the new place. Same old stuff, new rooms to put it in. :) Two of the bedrooms aren't pictured because they are pretty much empty and boring....I never thought I would ever have rooms that were actually empty! So fun! Here is the front room-
 And kitchen, it's no granite countertops and stainless steel appliances....but it works and I'll take it!!
 And the dining room, it's massive! I don't even have enough things to put in it, I need a big china hutch or something, it's so echo-y
 Master bedroom, no, I still haven't thought of any ideas for the awesome frames I featured a few months ago...still looking for ideas!
 And this is the bedding I got for my birthday, love love love it
 The kids room, it is massive as well, this picture was taken from the middle of the room, theres still just as much space behind me. And it has a huge toy closet

This is Olivia's room, it is bigger than the master bedroom in our old condo, by a lot


And these are pictures of the basement. Hallelujah for this basement. All my food storage and boxes can go down here. And below is the rest of it, the kids play for hours down here riding bikes and building forts, such a dream.


You must excuse me for going on and on about how big this place is. I have lived in tiny apartments and condos my whole marriage, I have crammed and stuffed and hid things from view just to store the things we had. And to actually have space to put things is so new and exciting for me. When we moved in I was unpacking things in the kids room and going to put them under the beds where they were stored in the other condos and realised that I don't have to do that anymore! I can put them in the basement or the toy closet! Nothing has to be stored under beds anymore! So weird!! I am so grateful we found this place! And as you can tell, grateful for the space.

2 comments:

Penny said...

YAY!!!! So exciting! It is always nice to feel like everything has a place, CONGRATS! What city are you in? AF still?
~Penny

:: ashley :: said...

whoever did your food storage organization must have been awesome