Thursday, June 28, 2012

in case you missed it...june via instagram

 Here are some of the activities we did in June that I documented with Instagram. I figured I should post them on the blog so they can all be in the same place. I'll try to do it once a month. Above is the Highland splash park. And below is date night with my husband seeing Snow White and the Huntsman.
 And my swollen feet from sitting in the movie theater.
 Crimped princess hair with my girls
 Pool day at the Scera pool with Tammi Miller Roberts, my good friend from growing up

 Spider Man breakfast at Maceys
 Slip and Slide day in our front yard




 Alpine splash park with our neighbors the Thurstons

 Sidewalk chalk paint to entertain the kids on an evening that mom was exhausted. It worked well.
 Lunch play date with my girl friends Corinn Martini, Ashley Reeves, and Kristen Alomia

 Puff painting t shirts
 My birthday dessert night with Ashley Reeves and Coralie Stoakes and The Chocolate
 Day at the pond with the fam. Dad got to fish and mom and the kids played in the water. It was so much fun!! Here is the belly at 6 months.

 Olivia is an absolutely fearless swimmer. She will dive in with no floaties on flounder around until I fish her out and then she'll laugh about it. She keeps me on my toes and I cannot take my eys off her. Goes with her spunky personality. Love her.

No comments: