Saturday, August 11, 2012

kids bedroom makeovers

 I had to share these pictures because my mom and I worked so hard on this room. Most of the additions are thanks to my mom. It was so fun redecorating it though! The girls have waited a long time to be sharing a room and now they have one together! Even though Liv is still in a crib downstairs until the baby comes. I'm so not ready for her to be in a big girl bed yet. And she hasn't tried to climb out so I say "sure, stay in the crib as long as possible!" So here's the girls room, and then pictures of Davis's room. His room is also a guest room so he gets the huge king size bed. And of course the super hero theme. And at the end, a little teaser of the baby's room. It's not quite done yet. :)






Davis' room







Don't mind the crooked curtain rod, the kids bent it and I haven't fixed it yet.....  Oh and the no headboard situation...headboards are expensive and really hard to find on KSL, so we just deal with it

Theme and colors of the nursery!

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

So cute, I love it. That bedding in the girls room is beautiful!