Monday, August 6, 2012

mustache baby shower

 My little sister Katie is due two weeks before me and she is also moving to Connecticut in a few days so we wanted to do a baby shower for her before she left. I chose the Mustache theme. I think it's so cute and funny, and since she is haveing a "little man" I thought it was perfect. I got lots of ideas from Pinterest and bought most of the stuff from Etsy. It was so fun to put together!


















And this is the invite I designed, the address and phone number are blocked for obvious reasons. I just wanted to document everything involved in the shower. :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those rooms are so cute. I especially love Davis' room and how you incorporated the superhero stuff without it being too superhero-y. ya know? I may copy some of your ideas someday :)

Janssen said...

I'm working on a roundup of mustache ideas for a baby shower on Disney Baby. Would you mind if a used two photos from your mustache party and linked back to your site?

Thanks!
Janssen
everyday-reading.com

Neha Sodha said...

These are cute!! I am putting one together in about 3 weeks or so..May I ask where you found the "welcome to the shower" fan and the mustache plastic cups? I cannot find them ANYWHERE!!!