Your pictures are gorgeous! I don't believe how awesome they are. You keep talking about how unphotogenic you are at family dinners and stuff, but man these are so incredible! I wish I lived near you so I could use the same photographer! Cute kids and a cute mom & dad!
wow, these pictures are so great Andrea!! I especially love the black and white family one that is a close up of all of your faces.. everyone looks so good in all of them though! p.s. i've never seen michael without facial hair.. he looks great!
7 comments:
GORGEOUS pictures!!!! What wonderful keepsakes for your beautiful family :)
Your pictures are totally beautiful! What a cute family you have, Andrea!
Your pictures are gorgeous! I don't believe how awesome they are. You keep talking about how unphotogenic you are at family dinners and stuff, but man these are so incredible! I wish I lived near you so I could use the same photographer! Cute kids and a cute mom & dad!
ADORABLE!!!! I looooove those pictures!! Who took them!?!?
wow, these pictures are so great Andrea!! I especially love the black and white family one that is a close up of all of your faces.. everyone looks so good in all of them though!
p.s. i've never seen michael without facial hair.. he looks great!
I LOVE the pictures. Olivia has grown up so much, she is beautiful.
I love, love, love these pictures!
Post a Comment