Someone else in our family is pregnant too, hence the "2" under "on the way". And here are the rest of the pictures from that day. We are so excited and feel so blessed!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
the back story
So now that our news is out I can talk all about how the last few weeks went down. Flashback 6 months ago. I was very reluctant to have another baby, knowing how hard it would be. The thought of being pregnant again sounded absolutely exhausting. Plus the whole idea made no sense to me. But my sweet husband felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. After a few months of me fighting this idea I had a dream that I had a little newborn and someone in my dream told me I needed to be ready for this to happen. If you know me you know that I have this "thing" with my dreams. After that dream and lots of prayers I finally felt very peaceful about it. As soon as I stopped fighting the idea I knew that's what we needed to do. There was a sweet spirit up there fighting hard for me to change my mind! After a few months of trying with no results I was super confused. My doctor wanted to do some tests to make sure everything was okay. I went in for blood tests and two days after that, and normal test results, I had another dream. Someone in my dream told me that as soon as woke up I needed to take a pregnancy test. When I woke up I was confused again because it wasn't even time to take a test yet. But I did and after a few minutes saw a very faint second pink line. It was so faint that I convinced myself it wasn't there. I carried on with the rest of my morning and remembered I had a digital test. So I took that one and it came up "pregnant" right away. I cried and instantly knelt down and thanked my Heavenly Father. Micheal wasn't home so I got the kids dressed and went over to Maceys to get a big balloon boquet. On my way to the store I got a text from Michael that said "I think you should take a test, I think you're pregnant" I responded with "why do you say that? It's to early to take a test" So I got the balloons and he beat me home, so I walked in the house with this huge boquet of pink and blue balloons and he smiled big and "I knew it!!" I cried of course and then we told the kids what the balloons were for. They didn't really get it, they just wanted to play with the balloons. :) So thats how it happened! We didn't tell anyone for a few weeks, well....just a few people. I made this and sent it to my mom to tell her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have got a great story to tell this new little one someday! Glad Michael is being good to you during the sick/tired time.
What a sweet story, I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment