Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Here we go again!

We are so excited to announce that we expecting baby #4! I'll be honest, I'm pretty scared to death, but I know with the help of my amazing husband this will be yet another fun, learning, growing experience for our family. We are feeling so blessed the Lord has trusted us with another one of his sweet spirits to come to our family. My kids are thrilled but having a hard time believing there is a baby in my tummy when they can't see the proof. But they do know that mommy is tired all the time and sometimes doesn't feel very good. I basically feel like I took a sleeping pill every day. I forget how crazy tired you get. I didn't do a lot of photo updateing with my other kids and I want to try harder to do that. I think it's so fun to look back at the memories and pictures. Thanks to my friend Pintrest, and photographer Nikki Davis, I have been provided with lots of ideas for photos! Yes, I can copy the heck out of a cute picture idea! So there might not be a lot of original pictures posted, they will be of me so that has to count for something.  I'm hoping to continue running but I'm not sure if my body will let me. We shall see. I'm already feeling pretty yucky and mustering up the energy to go to the gym is tricky. But I always feel better when I do and I know I'm doing something good for myself.  I know it sounds crazy but I swear that every kid I have the sooner I feel fat. I know its not possible that a baby the size of an orange seen can be giving me a belly...but something is and it's so not cool. I just feel yucky bloated. I hate the phases when people are trying to guess if you're getting chubby or if you're pregnant. I'm pregnant people! Cut me some slack, and let me be chubby!  I know that I'm going to get sicker and I know this is going to be very hard, but I've done hard before and I can do it. I'm ready!                 

5 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

so happy for you! i love the pics too!

n.davis said...

Yay!

Brittany said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for ya'll!

Shakirra said...

How exciting! I hope you feel more energy and less sickness soon! Have fun doing all sorts of pictures! I'm jealous!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Okay, could you be any more beautiful, you look amazing in these pictures! And I love the pictures, your ideas or not! :) PS, I'm excited to see you next week!