Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be mine!

 I usually don't do a whole ot on Valentines Day, but this year my mom gave me new decorations which inspired me to do more fun stuff this year. And she bought the kids some fun Valentines t-shirts. For breakfast I made red velvet crepes with cream cheese filing. I'm pretty sure I ate my entire days worth of calories in two crepes. But they were good! The kids got mailboxes full of treats, which they were so excited about and ate before they even ate breakfast. ilovesugaroverload!!

These were the Valentine I made for the kids this year. They could not understand how I got them to be "holding" the sucker in the picture. I told thim it was magic. ;)

And thanks to my mom and Pintrest I had some decorations for the house this year!



And here's my Valentine! I sure do love him! I found these shirts and thought they were adorable. We both wore them all day.
 And of course my roses. I LOVE roses. It was a pretty great day! We got our traditional Chilis take out for dinner because I refuse to go out to dinner on this day. It was awesome.

1 comment:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Everything on this blog was adorable. The decorations, the husband/wife rocks shirts, those valentines with your kids holding the suckers...SOOOOO freaking cute!!!! :D