The title of this blog is as blunt as they come because that's what I want to help you do! Hello all you Usborne lovers! I am writing this blog today just to share the new developments with everyone and anyone who has kids and wants to learn how to bring a love of literacy into there homes. First of all, for those who don't know, I am a consultant for Usborne children's books. I started working for this company because I loved the books and wanted to get them for free. :) But I also love helping families get educational books into their homes. I know I am a huge fan of reading to my kids. And I love having an awesome variety of educational books in my home to get them away from TV and having fun learning with each other without really even knowing it!
And for those of you who think we don't have books for your tween or teenager, you would be wrong! We have fantastic chapter books, encyclopedias, math and science books, you name it, we have something for every age!
I have some super easy ways to help get your library started or expanded.
First I am starting a book club. This is super easy and you can spend as little as $5 a month on a book
HOW IT WORKS
I give you a catalog and you pick out your favs. Let me know which ones you want for which months and I'll order them for you each month. Simple as that. If you live by me the shipping will be cheap, if you live out of state there is just a $5 shipping charge and they will be shipped right to your house. And depending on how much you spend throughout the year, at the end of the year I will total it all up and that will determine how much in FREE books you'll get! Pretty easy!!!
The next thing I am doing is a Wild Wednesday deal.
HOW IT WORKS
Every month Usborne has a selection of discounted books called customer specials, I pick my favorites and every Wednesday I post it on my facebook page. (this months titles found here) All you have to do is go to my page https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Andreas-Usborne-Books/221435737893749 and "like" it and you'll be in on the weekly deal. Books are as cheap as $4! Just leave a comment saying you want it and I'll order it for you. Super easy! So click on it right now and "like" it while your thinking of it! (you can still order this weeks title The Great Dinosaur Search!!)
The next way to get books is to host a party
HOW IT WORKS
Contact me and we'll pick a week night or afternoon that works for you. Invite your friends to come look at books. That's pretty much all you have to do! I do everything else! I will bring tons of fun books to look at and do all the work for you. Depending on the sales of your party, you'll get massive amounts of free and half price books! And because I love you, mention my blog and I'll throw in an extra $20 in free books and if you book in the first 2 weeks of contacting me I'll give you 65% off any set of books you want! Plus, in February they are throwing in an extra $50 for parties in the first two weeks and an extra $25 for parties in the last two weeks. So basically you're going to get a ridiculous amount of free books for doing a party. And all you have to do is invite your friends and maybe make some cookies. Sound fun? Lets do it!
I want to make books easily accessible to everyone who wants them. Especially these ones because they are so cool! If you don't believe me, come see them and I will prove you wrong.
I am having so much fun doing this and it's so great to get the books out there for everyone to enjoy. If you've ever thought about doing this or need a weeknight off, or need to pay off a bill, let me know and I can show what this fun company is all about! This month they are doing a $29 starter kit (found Here) that comes with all your supplies and books that you'll need to start, so it really can't be a better time to get into it!
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions
My Usborne books website is under construction at the moment but the address is andreasbooks.com. It will up and running shortly. :)
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment