Sunday, February 26, 2012

this week

This week had lots of fun random activities that I thought would be easier to just put all in one post. It has been a tradition for us that when we find out we're pregnant, we go to the Japanese Steak House. We took the kids this time because they love that restaurant. They got a kick out of trying to use the chop sticks.

My favorite Unagi roll.

I am not one to brag about my cooking, cuz I'm usually not that great. But this meal deserved an honorable mention and a picture. :) I made chicken Caesar calzones with a tomato mozzarella caprese salad. It was so yummy! My kids even ate it and loved it. I was pretty impressed.
Above is all the basketball boys. We signed them up for Itty Bitty ball. Every month they get to do a different sport. Davis is loving it and all us moms are so entertained watching them try and dribble the ball. :) (just to prove Davis's size, him and the boy to his left are the same age, in fact I think the other boy is a few months older.)

And below is us and our good friends the Reeves. We went to The Smoking Apple for date night. Always fun to go out with them, and this restaurant is awesome!

The kids playing around with some fake mustaches we found at Old Navy. I love mustaches! And that sums up our week!

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

um, that sushi roll looks amazing. and i love the pic of us! minus the fact i look high, but thats my go to look if you ask me.