Thursday, March 15, 2012
my groceries
It's not always wise to let the sick pregnant lady go grocery shopping. I don't think I got anything that can actually make a meal. But I'm okay with that. This is perfectly nutritionally balanced for me. (there are carrots hiding behind the grapes.) The sad thing is, aside from Costco muffins, which are really just cake, this is all I can eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When I was pregnant with Ella, my diet consisted of Taco Bell bean burritos, fruit snacks, and popsicles. What can you do? :)
I say if you're sick you just eat what you can to stay hydrated and have calories (not too crazy - In 'n Out everyday), since your body is doing so much. It's better to have stuff than not, even when there is throwing up involved... Good luck!
Post a Comment