Monday, March 5, 2012
a warm happy day
Today was such a delightful teaser of a day. I know the cold weather will be back but today was warm, sunny and totally happy. despite how sick I am, I played with my kids, sat outside in the sun, chatted with neighbors, and had what I wanted for dinner...Taco Bell. And it was delicious. I had a doctors appointment today and got some new meds that will hopefully help get me out of my pajamas-every-day-no-make-up-lay-in-bed-while-my-kids-watch-tv-all-day slump. It's so depressing and boring to be sick all day. But I want to be as positive as I can because in all honesty I am grateful for the sickness because that means everything is working properly. I cannot say enough how grateful I am to be having another baby and that everything so far is healthy and doing well. Today was a great happy day. It made me super excited for summer to come so we can hangout outside and the kids can play. It sounds so wonderful! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment